Full Stack Software Developer at Unites Cisco Networking Academy – TDPel Jobs
UNITeS Cisco Networking Academy – This is an education program that teaches students how to design, build, troubleshoot, secure computer networks, write computer programs and develop website. We have helped schools get the best out of their students in terms of practical computer skill.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Full Stack Software Developer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop interfaces, applications and other enterprise technical solutions to support the business needs through the planning, analysis, design, development, implementation and maintenance phases of the software and systems development lifecycle.
- Identify gaps that the commercial marketplace cannot fill and to offer alternative IT enterprise solutions as needed.
- Research the external environment, and recommend viable partnerships for business growth.
- Lead and manage the Software Development Team to deliver software, infrastructure and architecture that meets the needs of users.
- Interface with different stakeholders to determine and propose appropriate and effective enterprise technology solutions to meet their business and technical objectives.
- Provide technical marketing and sales support activities necessary to ensure success of the software solutions offered. This will include the promotion and demonstration of the software solutions to clients where appropriate.
- Define the scope of software projects; provide milestones, budgets, identify dependencies and development time estimates.
- Identifying and implementing technology trends that will be able to support the future success of the business.
- Ensuring that technology standards and best practices are maintained across the organization.
- Produce and maintain documentation including user guides for all software developed.
- Provide hands-on guidance and leadership to software engineers; provide mentorship and promote career development of team members.
- Establish clear organizational structures and succession plans aligned with appropriate responsibilities and accountabilities of the Software Team.
- Undertake any other assigned tasks given by your supervisor or Senior Management.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or other related discipline.
- 7-10 years work experience.
- Expert experience in the following etc: C++, Java, databases, XML, Sockets, Concurrency, OOD/OOP, Design Patterns, Source Code Control, Task/Defect Tracking
- A relevant professional certification in software development is highly essential.
Application Closing Date
15th August, 2021.
The post Full Stack Software Developer at Unites Cisco Networking Academy appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.