Front Desk Officer (Female) at STRUGZ Nigeria – TDPel Jobs
Strugz is a Public Relations, Legal, Management and Training Consulting Firm, with a passion to transform minds in a dynamic way that helps its clients find a rhythm and maximize its potential to a maximum capacity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer (Female)
Location: Yaba-Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The front desk officer plays a critical role in delivering an excellent client experience in the course of service.
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
- Notify company personnel of visitor arrival.
- Maintain security and telecommunications system.
- Inform visitors by answering or referring inquiries.
- Candidates should possess at least OND qualification with 2 years work experience.
- Must have previous customer service and administrative experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Needs to be computer literate.
- Ability to relate with tact and diplomacy.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Must be a person of integrity.
- Able to deal with clients in a confidential manner.
- Presentable with good manners and carriage.
- Exhibit a sense of professionalism, strong work ethics and willingness to learn.
- Must be highly emphatic and sensitive.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Mature in attitude.
- Must reside in Lekki.
Application Closing Date
20th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.