Overnight, three shootings in Brooklyn and one stabbing in Queens resulted in four injuries, according to authorities.
None of the shedding of blood proved fatal.
A 37-year-old man was shot in the stomach near Gravesend Neck Road and McDonald Avenue in Gravesend, Brooklyn, around 2:30 a.m. on Saturday, according to authorities.
Police say the shooter was an adult male.
The victim was transported in stable condition to Lutheran Hospital. No one was arrested.
Less than an hour earlier, at 1:50 a.m. near New York Avenue and Fulton Street in Bedford-Stuyvesant, a 24-year-old man was shot in the torso following an argument with another guy, according to the NYPD. He was transported in stable condition to the Kings County Hospital.
A 37-year-old man was shot in the stomach near Gravesend Neck Road and McDonald Avenue at 2:30 a.m. on Saturday, according to authorities.
A 24-year-old man was shot in the torso in Bedford-Stuyvesant after a fight with another man along New York Avenue and Fulton Street, according to police.
At 1:15 a.m., a 53-year-old male was shot in the right leg near Myrtle Avenue on Broadway in Bedford-Stuyvesant. According to police, a dispute with an unidentified individual preceded the gunfire.
The victim was transported in stable condition to the Wyckoff Heights Medical Center. No one was arrested.
Following an argument with an unidentified individual, a 53-year-old man was shot in the right leg on Broadway near Myrtle Avenue in Bedford-Stuyvesant, according to the NYPD.
A guy whose age was not immediately available was cut in the stomach and arm around 11 p.m. on Friday in Queens by “two to three” males “known to him” following a quarrel on 194th Street near 75th Avenue in Fresh Meadows, according to police.
The victim was transported in stable condition to New York-Presbyterian Hospital in Queens. No one was arrested.
↯↯↯Read More On The Topic On TDPel Media ↯↯↯
Also On TDPel Media
- Zoom reduces personnel by 15%, or around 1300 positions
- CPT activists demand justice for Thulani Maseko
- According to IFP, EFF’s allegations are dramatic and made up
- Turkey and Syria earthquake deaths are about 9,000
- ActionSA, ministers face beach pollution lawsuit
- Sadly, another Mpumalanga traffic officer is killed while on duty
- Trump slams Biden in State of the Union rebuttal
- Man and woman drown at Frazer Beach
- RJ Barrett wanting to play Knicks final game before NBA trade deadline
- Thief kicks NYC straphanger down subway stairs: cops