The South African Police Service, with aid from the National Sea Rescue Institute (NSRI) and other parties, is continuing the hunt for the fourth body after four youngsters were allegedly swept out to sea and drowned on New Year’s Day at the Kariega beach in Kenton on Sea.
At approximately 17:00 on Sunday, January 1, 2023, police and the NSRI responded immediately to a report of a drowning in progress at Kariega beach in Kenton On Sea.
According to reports, three individuals died despite rigorous Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation efforts.
The search for the fourth victim, a kid aged nine, continues.
Once the formal identification process is complete, the identities of the three deceased children, aged 11 to 12, will be made public.
Police opened inquest dockets for additional investigation.
NSRI Strandfontein, Life Health Care paramedics, WC Government Health EMS, and CoCT Law Enforcement officers responded to the Muizenberg lifeguard tower at 15:00 on Sunday, January 1.
After successful CPR, an EMS ambulance rushed the woman in critical condition to the hospital.
↯↯↯Read More On The Topic On TDPel Media ↯↯↯
Also On TDPel Media
- Rescue canine is helping Mark Pilgrim realize his ambition
- Onstage at the Grammys, Harry Styles’ dancers expose a technical problem
- How Amber Rose discusses OnlyFans and stripping with her nine-year-old son Sebastian
- Roman Reigns Bloodline saga reveals WWE’s decade-long creative error
- Tennessee police chief sacked over ex-sex cop’s escapades
- SWISS launches Premium Economy to Johannesburg
- Concerned fans regarding Anthony Anderson’s weight reduction
- Wealth of South Africa’s Grammy winner Nomcebo Zikode and more
- RUMOR: A major decision has been made about the future of a key Kaizer Chiefs player
- police sex monster As of this now, David Carrick is guaranteed a life sentence