Finance Officer at 360 Health Systems Diagnostics and Correction (360HSDC) – TDPel Jobs
360 Health Systems Diagnostics and Correction (360HSDC) is a health community-based organization registered in Nigeria, that works in a targeted yet comprehensive manner to address critical health, institutional and development related issues. 360 HSDC achieves this by collaborating with global and local development and private entities, such as governments, bilateral and multilateral donors, nongovernmental organizations and the private sector. The organization has a multifaceted team of experts with proficiency and experience in emergency environments, humanitarian activities and development in diverse environments and ecosystems, globally and across Africa, including in South Sudan, and extensively in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Officer
Employment Type: Contract
- The organization is looking to recruit a State Finance Officer in Ekiti state.
- The State Finance Officer will provide oversight and guidance to the project on all tasks related to finance and operations.
- Supervise and develop the capacity of staff such that they can provide consistent financial management support to the project teams.
- Ensure the team provides a full range of financial support with a particular focus on accurate, timely and sophisticated budgeting and forecasting, financial analysis, financial monitoring and reporting.
- Ensure team is using standard approaches and best practices Provide strategic support and guidance to the project team in all areas related to project financial management.
- Ensure that appropriate reviews, controls, and strategies are in place and managed to provide alerts of potential problems and allow for corrective actions
- Lead the annual work plan budgeting processes working with project and office leadership.
- Oversee the development of budgets and financial projections for all funding sources
- Work with project team to ensure budgets are reflective of planned activities, are feasible to implement, planned costs in compliance with donor regulations, and value for money.
- Oversee and/or perform the preparation of routine financial analysis and reporting, both for internal use and external reporting.
- Oversee and/or perform the analysis of financial data with the goal of identifying trends or issues critical to inform Project Director and leadership’s management of projects and portfolios.
- Provide support to address any issues found and provide strategic guidance to prevent future issues.
- Working with project teams, lead any reporting exercises that apply to multiple projects, e.g., annual PEPFAR Analysis.
- Implement standard procedures and forms that promote and/or ensure program compliance with the project contract terms and conditions
- Review and approve cost share valuation.
- Support proposal development by overseeing or doing cost research, math checks or other activities as requested.
- A Post-graduate Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or other related fields relevant to the position requirements.
- At least four (4) years experience in the administrative and financial management of large, complex projects of which at least two (2) years were in the field of international development.
- Familiarity with compliance to Federal Acquisition Regulations required.
- Professional qualification in accounting (ACA, ACCA, CPA)
- Experience in the management of USG funded projects and a track record in developing and managing large budgets, analyzing spending against budget, and internal and external reporting is required
- Excellent Excel skills required (including data extraction, manipulation, pivoting, etc.)
- Proficiency in other accounting software
- Excellent analytical skills, high attention to detail required.
- Resident in Ekitistate or a neighbouring state
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required with the ability to operate in a culturally diverse organization, and communicate to all levels within the organization
- High level of oral and written fluency in English required.
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and State as the subject of the email. E.g “State Finance Officer – Ekiti”
- Indicate the State of interest in the body of your email.
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, and the positions will be closed once candidates are identified.
- Candidates resident in Ekiti state are preferred