Finance Controller at Olam International Limited – TDPel Jobs
Olam International is a leading food and agri-business supplying food, ingredients, feed and fibre to over 19,800 customers worldwide. Our value chain spans over 60 countries and includes farming, processing and distribution operations, as well as a sourcing network of 4.8 million farmers. Through our purpose to ‘Re-imagine Global Agriculture and Food Systems’, Olam aims to address the many challenges involved in meeting the needs of a growing global population, while achieving positive impact for farming communities, our planet and all our stakeholders. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, Olam currently ranks among the top 30 largest primary listed companies in terms of market capitalisation on SGX-ST.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Controller
Sub-Function: Origin Finance
- Finance is a contemporary and forward-looking function that is driving value by being a world-class partner to our business.
- As a Finance Controller you will partner with the business unit in the country (Business Head, Sales & Functional leads) to ensure P&L transparency & accuracy and to drive the business towards targets & operational KPIs achievement.
- As successful candidate you will be able to demonstrate ability to link business decisions to financial impacts.
Accounting and Management Reporting:
- Prepare and review the Financial and management accounts before the same is submitted to Corporate Centre.
- Ensure compliance with IFRS and Olam accounting policies and procedures
- Lead the budgeting process for both Capex, P&L and working capital requirements for all businesses and legal entities
- Ensure timely and accurate submission of all management reports, follow up on identified action points
- Commercial Finance rôle where he will partner the business teams in pricing, logistics, production planning etc.
- Close coordination with shared service center to ensure adherence to agreed timelines for all reports
- Handle risk management and reporting for all businesses in compliance with Olam policies
- Takes ownership for preparation, getting it timely reviewed, accuracy and timely submission/payment of all taxes and other dues, of all local compliances including DSF/BILAN, VAT, CNPS, Business License, secretarial records, tax payers cards, corporate and payroll related taxes etc and manage all tax controls and audits
- Previous working experience in SAP required. SAP implementation experience would be a plus. The IT team would report into this rôle.
Working Capital Management:
- Arrange working capital funding at competitive rates and monitor their efficient utilization
- Qualified chartered accountant with 4 – 8 years of experience in finance
- You should possess strong team and analytical skills, strategic thinking & leadership abilities
- An enthusiasm to work in an unstructured environment will always add value
- Your ability to communicate effectively will be an enhancer for this role especially as part of a team
- You should be able to understand business issues outside of one’s area of expertise
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online