Finance Assistant at Medecins Sans Frontieres – France – TDPel Jobs
Medecins Sans Frontieres is a private, not-for-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in distress, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.
The French Section of Medecins Sans Frontieres is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Assistant
- Execute administrative and finance related tasks and follow up of project accountancy to support the Project Finance Manager following MSF standard and procedures, in order to ensure legal compliance and keep a strict control over monetary resources to achieve project objectives.
- Implementing cash management procedures in order to ensure the highest control and security, assisting the Project Fin Manager in the prevision of monthly treasury and planning in order to ensure the coverage of daily needs, advances on salaries, payroll, etc.
- Processing the payment to suppliers and keep strict records of all documentation involved, informing the administration manager of any sort of disparity
- Carrying out all accounting tasks and activities, classifying, preparing and filing of all accounting pieces in accounting software, in order to ensure strict control of all expenditures and the reliability of statements and documentation.
- Following up of all expiring rental contract dates and inform the Administration Manager in order to leave enough time to arrange a renewal or look for some other alternative.
- Making all administrative information available to the staff (posting, meetings, etc.), supporting the Project Finance Manager in translating documents into local language and assisting in meetings upon request.
- Any other administrative task delegated by the Project Finance Manager.
- Enter all finance information in SAGA
- Desirable Finance, Business or Administration related Diploma.
- Essential previous working experience of at least two years in relevant jobs.
- Experience in MSF or other international NGOs in developing countries.
- Fluency in English (Read, Speak and Write), Hausa (Speak) required.
- 208 working hours per month and roster flexibility required
- According to MSF France salary grid
Application Closing Date
7th August, 2021 by 5:00pm.
The post Finance Assistant at Medecins Sans Frontieres – France appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.