Filling Station Supervisor at Ama-zuma Group – 3 Openings – TDPel Jobs
The Ama-zuma Group was established on the basis of integrity and commitment to excellence. The group is currently made up of three subsidiaries. These are; Ama-Zuma Services Limited, Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited and Ama-Zuma Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Filling Station Supervisor
Locations: Lagos, Kano and Zamfara
Employment Type: Full Time
- Plan, coordinated and control the daily operation of the filling station
- Promote the concept of services throughout the filling station
- Meet the store revenue and performance targets
- Direct and manage the financial performance of the filling station
- Responsible for marketing of the filling station
- Handling any customer complaint arising at the filling station.
- Conflict Resolution
- Critical Thinking
- Interpersonal Skills
- Time and Priority Management
- Diversity and Generational Differences in the Workplace. …
- Problem Solving
- Must of the knowledge of oil and gas,filling station experience.
Application Closing Date
10th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Prefered Location as the subject of the email.
Note: Interview would be in Lagos, Kano and Zamfara.