Applications are welcomed from adequately qualified applicants for admission to the Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) daily and weekend part-time programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
FUOYE Part-Time Degree Courses
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
- B.Sc. Agricultural Economics and Extension
- B.Sc. Food Science and Technology
- B.Sc. Soil Science and Land Management
- B.Sc. Water Resources Management and Agro Meteorology
- B.Sc. Animal Production and Health
FACULTY OF ARTS
- B.A English and Literary Studies
- B.A Linguistics and Languages
- B.A History and International Studies
- B.A Theatre and Media Arts
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Sociology
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Psychology
- B.Sc. Demography and Social Statistics
- B.Sc. Peace and Conflict Studies
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Criminology & Security Studies
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Finance
- B.Sc. Public Administration
- B.Sc. Library and Information Science
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc.. Hospitality and Tourism Management
How to Apply for FUOYE Part-Time Degree Admission Form
- Go to www.ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme.
- Select New Applicants to create your application profile; at this time, you will be issued an APPLICATION NUMBER. Take down your Application/Form Number.
- Simply enter the Application Number that was issued to you.
- You must update your account and submit a copy of your passport.
- You will be needed to pay the Amount for Application Fee of # 20,000.
- Continue by submitting your O’Level results and filling out your application.
Visit www.fuoye.edu.ng for additional information about accredited courses. Send an email to email@example.com for technical assistance.
For more enquiries, call: +234 703 597 1808 OR +2348034961328