– TDPel Jobs
Alan & Grant – Our work is focused on creating innovative HR and Organizational Development Solutions aimed at Performance Improvement & Business Growth. We currently serve clients across various sectors of the Economy from locations in Jos, Port Harcourt and Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Executive Technician
Employment Type: Full Time
Industry: Energy and Utilities
- The job holder will manage, direct, and install electrical wiring and installation for all building projects. He will install and maintain electrical wiring systems, circuitry, and follow safety practices and standards codes to meet high-quality standards.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for all required electrical qualification tests on projects and ensure compliance with all outside parties involved
- Maintain the inventory records for equipment and supplies.
- Monitor and analyze electrical systems
- Collaborate with architects and engineers to determine the best placement of electrical wiring Diagnosing errors or technical problems and determining proper solutions
- Test devices for improvement, safety, and quality control
- Conduct periodic quality checks on equipment and systems to ensure everything is up to standard
- Operate vehicle in a safely manner and use field automation systems
- Perform calibrations for wire placement and electronic components
- Update older electrical systems for changes, cost reductions, improvements, safety, and quality control
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or a relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 4 – 5 years of experience as a technician, technician apprentice, or relevant field
- Outstanding problem-solver with exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Knowledge of local, state, and federal property and safety regulations
- Advanced understanding of general maintenance procedures and techniques
- In-depth knowledge of electrical regulations, construction, materials, and industry
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online