Executive Chef at A plus A Recruiter – TDPel Jobs
A plus A Recruiter is a recruiting agent that helps her clients get a well suited applicant for whatever role is needed to be filled.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Chef
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- An Executive Chef, is responsible for the successful management of a kitchen. Their duties include designing menus, managing kitchen staff and organising financial budgets.
Executive Chef Duties and Responsibilities
An Executive Chef role covers a wide range of skills from developing satisfactory menus to problem-solving. Some of the main responsibilities of an Executive Chef are:
- Creating an overall vision and plan
- Designing innovative food menuto suit the theme of the event when necessary
- Designing new dishes to fit the menu and keeping customers returning to try new dishes
- Developing menus and item pricing
- Sourcing unique ingredients for the menus, and keeping stock levels fully up-to-date
- Keeping the kitchen fully equipped with all the tools and inventory
- Ensuring that the quality of food is consistently high and that hygiene standards are exceeded
- Organising, employing, training new staff and motivating staff in the kitchen and on the restaurant floor
- Organising budgets and finances for the kitchen
- Assisting kitchen staff with food prep and recipe creation
- Purchasing food and supplies from vendors approved by the company
Experience and Skills Requirements:
- Proven work experience as a Chef or Cook
- Hands-on experience with various kitchen equipment (e.g. grillers and pasta makers)
- Advanced knowledge of culinary, baking and pastry techniques
- Leadership skills
- Ability to remain calm and undertake various tasks
- Excellent time management abilities
- Up-to-date knowledge of cooking techniques and recipes
- Familiarity with sanitation regulations
- Culinary school diploma preferred.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2021.