Excel Data Analyst at eHealth4everyone – TDPel Jobs
eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Excel Data Analyst
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Contract
- The Data Analyst Intern will have Advanced MS Excel skill – Proven ability to create interactive dashboards, views and reports on large and complex datasets using advanced capabilities including, but not limited to Advanced functions, Interactive Tools, Interactive and Static Charting, Power Query/ Power View, Symbols & Conditional Formatting, Macros and Ability to write SQL against various database management systems.
- S/he will be responsible for translating business requirements into technical requirements, connect to data sources, identify and develop dashboards/reports which solve client’s unique problems and provide actionable decision support.
- At least one year Data Analysis experience using Excel. Knowledge of statistical methodologies is an added advantage.
- Excellent written, oral, data and graphical communication skills,
- Strong math, logic and statistical skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel. Familiarity with PowerBI/ Tableau is an added advantage
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with supervisors.
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team.
- Ability to work under pressure.
NGN 50,000 – 80,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
12th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Please select “NYSC / PreNYSC / PostNYSC” as your category while filling your application.