Invent Alliance Limited is a company specialized in creation of multi-sector and multi-discipline business platforms with specialist partnerships
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Data Entry Officer will be primarily responsible for updating and maintaining information on the company ERP databases and computer systems.
- Preparing the purchase orders, receiving, storing, managing the stock levels and giving out the bakery products from the stock.
- Preparing the inventories, maintaining the stock records, using computerized systems for entering the records.
- Inspect deliveries for damages or discrepancies and report same to the finance department for record keeping.
- Preparing the reports on adjustments done to inventories that may be damaged or spoilt, etc.
- Receive and shelve supplies.
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control.
- Keep detailed record of inventory when bakery products are purchased and returned.
- Report when raw materials are getting to reorder level so restocking can be made.
- Create and receive orders, that is, monitor the unpacking of bakery products upon arrival after sales, assess inventory and ensure they are in good condition.
- Reconciliation of physical stock with the stock in the system.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Qualification
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc Degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance or a related field
- 0 to 1 year experience as a Data Entry/Accounting/Operations Officer.
- Proven data entry work experience, as a Data Entry/Operations Officer.
- Experience working with ERP, Accounting software, MS Office and data programs.
- Familiarity with administrative duties.
- Typing speed and accuracy.
- Attention to details.
- High level integrity.
- Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks.
- Must be resident within Lekki/Ajah/Sangotedo axis.
Application Closing Date
29th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Apply in person at:
km 29, Lekki / Epe Expressway,
Behin AP Filling Station,
Alasia, Lagos State.
Note: Applicants must be resident within Lekki / Ajah / Sangotedo axis.