– TDPel Jobs
West African Soy Industries Limited (WASIL) operates one of the largest specialized oils and fats processing complexes in Africa. The manufacturing facility is located in Sagamu, Ogun State, Nigeria, with raw materials sourced from farmers in Kaduna, Katsina, Niger and other states across Nigeria.
The Company is active in the Soy value chain through its out-grower farming activities by providing high quality agri-inputs to farmers and procuring farm produce from them through off-take arrangements.
We educate the farmers on Yield Enhancement Techniques (YET) to improve their crop yield, and train women on best practices in Shea collection and primary processing.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Electrical, Instrumentation & Automation Technician
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
Employment Type: Full Time
Department: Technical Services
- Ensures optimized equipment performance for all field instruments (Sensors, Transmitters, Flowmeter, Control Valves, etc.) Motors and Drives by maintaining and improving equipment, line electrical & automation controls.
- Coordinates and ensures, when important, successful implementation of process optimization (modifications) projects becomes.
- Support system engineering operations by designing, planning, developing, scheduling, installing and analyzing a company’s instrumentation and electrical system
- Supervise the maintenance, installation, calibration, and repair of a variety of electronic instrumentation, metering devices, electrical equipment, process control computers and peripheral equipment.
- Demonstrate integrity, and commitment to innovation, efficiency, and fiscally responsible activity.
- Assist in the preparation of preliminary and long-range plans, cost estimates and budgets.
- Complete the more difficult installation, calibration and repair jobs.
- B.Sc or HND qualification in Electrical / Electronics Engineering.
- 3 – 5 years working experience in the field of Electrical & Automation Industries, Versatile with PLC systems (Siemen, Allen Bradley), VFD.
- Ability to plan, develop and coordinate multiple projects.
- Broad knowledge of principles and practices allied with technical disciplines.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills along with the ability to translate project requirements into the design and then develop it into hardware as per the demand of the task.
- Records maintenance
- Leadership skill
- Apt in field instruments calibration services and Electric motor Maintenance.
- Good knowledge of Circuit troubleshooting via electrical diagrams, ladder Diagrams, pneumatic diagrams etc.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with situations where limited standardization exists
- Strong electrical design and debugging skills
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to formulate and document a high level plan with input from many functional groups.
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment problems and perform complex system tests.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online