Education Result in Emergency (EIE) Manager at African Neco Humanitarian Aid International (AHAI) – TDPel Jobs
Neco 2021 latest result is out for candidates. See the Neco online portal for result 2021. African Humaniatarian Aid International (AHAI) is a non-governmental International Humanitarian Organization with Head quarter in Yaounde-Bastos Cameroon with, a functional office in Maryland (USA). The Organization delivers multisectoral serivces (Health, Nutrition, food security, WASH, protection and Education) in Central Africa (Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, DR congo) and protection and Education in West Africa ( Nigeria).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Education in Emergency (EIE) Manager
Employment type: Full Time
- For the extension of AHAI’s education result, African Humanitarian Aid International (AHAI) hereby opens the position of Neco in Emergency Manager for only Nigerians National (Male and female) in Adamawa, with regular displacements within the BAY states( Borno, Adamawa, Yobe).
- Designing AHAI education programming;
- Designing education work plans and timeframe according to donors objectives and activities implementation.
- He/she will prepare joint supervisory visits in conjunction with AHAI’s Meal manager
- He/she will liaise with donors and partners in relation to AHAI’s Neco programming
- He/She shall be responsible for quarterly capacities building of education officers
- He/she will be responsible for evaluation of result education officers
Experience and Qualification
- The applicant should hold a minimum of Master’s Degree in Social Sciences (Sociology, Anthropology, History, Psychology, Geography e.t.c) and preferably in Education Studies in an accredited learning institution.
- He/she should have a minimum satisfactory (4) years progressive track record experience in implementation of education programming in the context of emergency, preferably in Neco Nigeria.
- He/she should have a good experience with local and international organization in implementing education programming in the North East.
- She/he should have a minimum of 2 years working with local or international organizations in education in management position in The North East Nigeria.
- The applicant should have sound understanding of education in emergency programming in the context of the North Neco Nigeria.
- He/she should have an unquestionable skills in drafting both formal and informal education programming (proposals)
- He/she should have proven capacities in implementing education programs in an emergency setting preferably in the BAY states.
- She/he should demonstrate sufficient capacities in usage of ICT in education programming
- He/she should have sound knowledge in conducting learners and teachers capacities building( PSS, TARL , effective pedagogy ect…).
- She/He should have a strong knowledge in computer software( excel, Word, power point, google drive ect.)
- The applicant should demonstrate a clear comprehension and mastery of informal and formal education
- She/he should have proven capacities in implementing transitional education programming ( informal to formal education)
- He/she should have good knowledge of Nigerian education system
- He /she should have capacities in designing and implementing alternate education programming ( radios program, home-based learning options)within COVID-19 context.
- The applicant will assist the finance team in drafting education programming budget
- He/she will assist the HR team in recruitment of experienced and qualified education officers.
- He/she will assist the Meal team in preparing monitoring visits
- He/ she will assist the MEAL team in designing assessment tools and work plans.
Languages and Skills:
- The applicant should be fluent in oral and English writing
- He/she should have a good reporting skill in a good English.
- He/she should have a good oral and writing communication skills
- He/she should have a good understanding and speaking of local languages preferably( Hausa, Kanuri, Shuwa etc..).
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV, Cover Letter and previous work attestation documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- The inconsistency between the submitted documents and refrence check will automatically lead to disqualification.
- African Humanitarian Aid International (AHAI) HR team has the right to close this advert at any time as applications will be screened as they are received.