Dessert tastes better when you can eat it with your hands. As far as baked goods go, muffins have universal appeal. These double chocolate muffins pack a powerful punch of chocolate cake and chocolate chips, making them perfect for celebrations, desserts, and gifts. This easy recipe is done in 20 minutes and will be gone quickly because of how delicious they are.
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE MUFFINS SUGGESTIONS
Keeping the muffins from becoming too dense may be achieved by not over-mixing the batter. You may add some crunch for individuals who don’t want their chocolate melted by mixing in some additional chocolate pieces. Add additional chocolate flavor and festive flair by frosting the muffins with chocolate icing and topping them with sprinkles to make cupcakes. If you like things plain, you may just sprinkle some icing sugar over them before serving.
After dinner, a few of these double chocolate muffins are just what you need. They are great for gatherings and as a secret treat after dinner.
↯↯↯Read More On The Topic On TDPel Media ↯↯↯
Also On TDPel Media
- BUTTERY SMASHED POTATOES RECIPE
- Admission Form for Edo State College of Nursing Sciences (EDOCONS)
- HND Admission List for Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti (FEDPOLYADO)
- List of Graduates from the National Open University of Nigeria
- FUTMINNA Postgraduate Courses and Requirements
- UK Government Invites Nigerian Teachers and Offers N15 million in Compensation
- Acceptance Fee for Federal Polytechnic Offa (OFFAPOLY)
- Admissions for HND at Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic (KENPOLY)
- Kaduna Polytechnic (KADPOLY) Minimum Passing Grade
- Postgraduate Admission List of Federal University Otuoke (FUOTUOKE)