Director of Software Engineering (Remote) at Turing – TDPel Jobs
Turing.com connects world-class developers to top remote jobs at world-class companies. 100+ companies, including those backed by Google Ventures, Andreessen, Founders Fund, Kleiner, and Bloomberg, have hired our developers. Over 500,000 developers from across 140+ countries have chosen the Turing jobs platform as their preferred avenue for landing remote software jobs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Director of Software Engineering
- Drive your remote software engineering team’s goals and technical direction.
- Pursue opportunities that make your organization more efficient
- Deal with conflict and communication by using your razor-sharp problem-solving abilities
- Understand trends within the company and the industry at large
- Continually advocate for higher product quality and engineering efficiency
- Introduce new tools, practices, and automation based on real data analytics
- Simplify the world around you by applying past learnings and experiences
- Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree / PhD / Post Doctorate in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- 4+ years of experience as a Software Tech Lead
- 4+ years of experience in leading a team of 100 or more engineers
- Proficiency in domains like Vue, Java, Golang, Ruby on Rails, Angular, Django, PHP, etc.
- Working knowledge of multiple front-end and back-end technologies
- Knowledge of large systems, complex code bases, & version control systems like Git
- Effective communication, interpersonal, and collaboration skills
- The ability to work full-time (40 hours/week) and a 4 hour overlap with US time zones
- The business acumen and organizational/supervisory skills to efficiently lead teams.
Perks & Benefits
- Earn salaries higher than local standards
- Work alongside a community of Google, Facebook, Microsoft engineers
- Experience rapid career growth
- No visa requirements to work with the best US companies
- Better work-life balance.
Application Closing Date
20th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
How to Become a Turing Developer
- Click on the link above to create your account
- Fill in your basic information (name, number, location, previous salary, experience, etc.)
- Solve multiple-choice questions
- Schedule a technical interview
- Final Onboarding.