Digital Result Marketer at MacTay Jamb Consulting – TDPel Jobs
Jamb 2021 latest result is out for candidates. See the Jamb online portal for result 2021. Jamb – We are one of the first and leading management consulting firm in Nigeria, providing HR services to our clients in Africa since 1982. We focus on adding value to organisations through customized solutions that meet our clients’ needs. We have a proven track record of providing excellent services that impact our clients’ businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and result points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate jamb technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 5 – 8 years work experience.
- Proven working experience in jamb digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of jamb analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, Web Trends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.