Digital Marketing Executive at the Concept Group – TDPel Jobs
The Concept Group is a holding company for companies established in 1992. Subsidiaries under the Group include: Rosabon Financial Services – Nigeria’s Leading Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing Company, Concept Nova – Bespoke Enterprise IT Solutions Company,Percy Aitkins – Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties & Responsibilities
- Plan and oversee the execution of all aspects of our digital marketing department including our SEO/SEM, marketing database, email and display advertising campaigns.
- Measure, report and evaluate all relevant metrics (performance, website traffic, service quotas, target audience psychographics, behavioural patterns as well as customer engagement and retention) of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify the latest trends, insights and technologies affecting our industry to optimize spend and performance.
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
- Brainstorm and implement new and creative growth strategies, providing thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Prepare accurate reports on the marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Assist with overseeing and managing all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, best practices, website analytics tools, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Ad words campaigns.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends, technologies and best practices in online / digital marketing.
Application Closing Date
28th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online