Destination Consultant at Finchglow Travels – TDPel Jobs
Finchglow Travels is a world class Travel Management Company. We provide travel solutions for all your personal and business travel needs; from travel consultations to ticketing and reservations, tours and transfer to consular services, our main goal is to satisfy all your travel needs, we sell the world to you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Destination Consultant
- As a Destination Consultant, you are to curate bespoke holiday packages, sell and promote holiday destinations and travel products tailored to the client needs by working with your Line Manager.
- Liaise with coach operators, airlines, hoteliers and resort representatives to get best prices and packages for clients
- Research and stays connected with current tourism trends, fares, ratings and new destination opportunities
- Take enquiries from corporate clients regarding their local and international hotel requirements and handle guest bookings as required.
- Responsible for researching and recommending destination sites, including corporate and leisure locations
Qualification & Experience
- First Degree in a related field with a minimum of 2 years’ experience of working in a similar role
Skills & Knowledge:
- Creative content creation
- Result Oriented & Target Driven
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- High proficiency levels with the use of Microsoft Office programs and ability to quickly master new technologies.
Application Closing Date
22nd July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online