Deputy Director (Procurement) at the University of Port Harcourt – TDPel Jobs
The University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) was established in 1975 as a College of the University of Lagos and gained full autonomous status in 1977. The University is a Centre of Academic Excellence with a mandate to provide qualitative and research oriented education in the Niger Delta region and Nigeria at large.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Deputy Director (Procurement)
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- The right candidate for this position must possess an Honours Degree or HND with at least Lower Credit in the following areas from a recognized higher Institution: Purchasing and Supply, Business Administration, Statistics, Law, Computer Science, Accounting, Economics, Engineering, Marketing, Quantity Surveying or other related disciplines and at least fourteen (14) years cognate experience, four (4) of which must have been as Head of a Procurement Unit, plus NYSC Discharge/Exemption /Exclusion Certificate.
- He or she must also be a qualified member of the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply Management of Nigeria (CIPSMN) and must be abreast with the workings, procedures of the Bureau of Public Procurement and Public Procurement Act.
Conditions of Service
These are as applicable in the Nigerian University System.
Application Closing Date
3rd August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to forward ten (10) copies of their applications, accompanied with detailed CV, including names and addresses of three(3) Referees, photocopies of Certificates and relevant Credentials to the:
University of Port Harcourt,
P.M.B. 5323 – Port Harcourt,
- The Post applied for should be indicated on the top left corner of the envelope.
- Candidates should also request their Referees to forward references on their behalf directly to the Acting Registrar.
- Candidates invited for interview should bring along with them, the originals of their Credentials.