Deputy Director of Administration at Kaduna State Scholarships and Loans Board – TDPel Jobs
Kaduna State Scholarships and Loans Board is a Government Establishment responsible for the provision of scholarship and loans to Students who are Kaduna Citizens.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Deputy Director of Administration
- We are seeking an experienced Deputy Director of Administration with outstanding people skills to manage our personnel and ensure that our human resources programs and initiatives are effective, efficient, and aligned to our overall objectives.
- The ideal candidate for this role should possess good people management skills, strong leadership skills, analytical and strategic thinking abilities, organizational skills, ability to multi-task, high work ethics, excellent communication skills, knowledge of Nigerian labor regulations and HR practices.
- The position holder reports to the Director, Administration and Finance.
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Social Sciences or a related field.
- Additional qualifications (preferably a Master’s degree) would be an added advantage.
- At least Eight (8) years post-qualification cognate experience.
- Computer literacy is compulsory
Application Closing Date
14th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online