Deputy Bursar at Benson Idahosa University – TDPel Jobs
Benson Idahosa University is a Private University in Nigeria licensed by the Federal Government in February 2002. The Vision of the University flows from the divine mandate of raising academics, professionals and entrepreneurs committed to changing Nigeria for the better.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates with track records of achievement for the position below:
Job Title: Deputy Bursar
Location: Benin, Edo
Candidates must possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting plus a minimum of 12 years post-qualification cognate experience, and possession of any of the following professional certifications: ACA or ACCA or ACMA or any other equivalent qualification.
- Applicants must be persons with good Christian testimony. They must possess inquisitive minds, be honest and reliable.
- A working knowledge of computer will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
22nd July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit duly signed 15 copies of Applications together with 15 copies of their current Curriculum Vitae (CV) containing the following particulars:
- Name in full with Surname in Capital Letters
- Post desired and Department
- Date of Birth
- Marital Status
- Current Postal Address
- Current E-Mail Address
- Names and Ages of Children
- Institutions attended with Dates
- Professional and Academic Qualifications obtained with dates
- Working Experience
- Present Employment, Status, Salary and Employer
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- Three sealed “Confidential Reports” from the following:
- Immediate past Head of Department
- Resident Pastor of your Church
- Any reputable person in the society.
All Applications should be submitted under confidential cover and addressed to:
Benson Idahosa University,
P.M.B. 1100, Benin City,