The Delta State Oil Producing Areas Development Commission (DESOPADEC) wishes to officially announce to all Delta State students and undergraduates that the bursary application site is now open for all interested candidates.
Please bear in mind that 100-level students are not authorised to participate; you must be a 200-level or above student at any approved school to participate.
DESOPADEC Bursary Eligibility
- Applicants must come from the DESOPADEC mandate area. This means they must be Ijaw, Itsekiri, Urhobo, Ika, Isoko, or Ndokwa.
- They must be students presently enrolled in a school, university, or polytechnic in Nigeria.
- They must be at or above the 200 level.
- They must be full-time undergraduates at a Nigerian university or polytechnic.
How to Apply for DESOPADEC Bursary
Candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Document to upload:
- A recent Passport Photograph
- Student ID Card
- Letter of Admission
- Local Government of Origin Identification Certificate
- A letter of Identification from Student Union Chapter President of their Ethnic Nationality