This is one technique to get folks to hang out at your house.
50-year-old comedian Dane Cook revealed on ‘The Tonight Show’ that he “shuttled” individuals to his multimillion-dollar California property for a stand-up performance without their knowledge.
The ‘Employee of the Month’ actor stated, “I gathered a large group of individuals to my house who were unaware they were being shuttled there for my comedy show.”
The comedian bragged over his real estate site, telling Fallon that he recorded his “Above It All” special on his porch in the “lovely Hollywood Hills overlooking that breathtaking view.”
Cook said, “I’m a genius,” when asked where he got the idea.
The ‘Good Luck Chuck’ singer, who has performed at stadiums such as Madison Square Garden, stated that the concept for home recordings stemmed from his youth, when he entertained his neighbors on his front porch.
Cook revealed that he has always desired to organize a comedy program at home.
Cook stated, “Someone would get caught up in trying to make the neighborhood laugh, and I did just that.”
The native of Massachusetts said, “Every single year of my 31 years performing stand-up comedy, I’ve thought, ‘That would feel like the ideal show,’ because not only is it large and bombastic, but you’re in my home with me.
↯↯↯Read More On The Topic On TDPel Media ↯↯↯
Also On TDPel Media
- RHONairobi to be premiere on Showmax
- Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones’ son, Dylan, makes rare appearance
- Ice-T mocks a Grammys guest who is observing Coco Austin: “Completely understand”
- Chris Brown apologizes to Robert Glasper and attributes his Grammys loss to the Academy
- Will Smith was scheduled to sing at the Grammys 2023 hip-hop tribute, according to Questlove
- After boycott, Jay-Z lights-up Grammys 2023 with 8-minute performance
- Grammys 2023: Here’s what you missed on television
- Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson exhibits damage following ‘survivor’ mom’s frightening automobile crash
- Heather Gay alleges a “smoking gun” led to Jen Shah’s guilty plea on “RHOSLC.”
- Sarah Herron and Dylan Brown grieve the loss of their baby son Oliver