Coronation Insurance Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment 2021 – TDPel Jobs
Apply for Coronation Insurance Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021. Coronation Insurance Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment is available on Coronation Insurance Recruitment. Coronation Insurance Plc (NSE – Coronation Insurance; Bloomberg – Coronation Insurance:NL) is a leading West African full line insurance company offering a diverse range of products and services covering life, general and special risk businesses. We were founded in 1958 and licensed to underwrite all classes of insurance, such as fire and special perils, goods-in-transit, all risk insurance etc.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Graduate Trainee Programme
- Coronation Insurance is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates into the Graduate Trainee Programme.
- The Trainee Programme is aimed at equipping recent graduates with the skills required to make the transition into a structured and established business environment to groom them towards achieving its strategic goals of “transforming the Insurance Industry”.
Coronation Insurance Graduate Trainee Programme Requirements
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Insurance, Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Accounting and other Finance related courses
- A minimum of a Second Class Upper (2.1)
- NYSC Discharge certificate (not earlier than 2018)
- Relevant Professional Certifications will be considered as an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
18th July, 2021.
How to Apply for Coronation Insurance Graduate Trainee
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online