Content Writer at BuyPower Nigeria – Lagos and Abuja (FCT) – TDPel Jobs
BuyPower is simplifying consumer payments in Nigeria starting with utilities and enabling energy access across Africa. We are building the next generation of energy services in Nigeria. We’ve made a lot of progress but are yet to scratch the potentials within the consumer payment space. We are a team of smart and energetic people that’s changing the way consumer payments work in Nigeria. We believe that we’ll win by getting the best talent on our team as mediocre teams do not build great companies. Working with BuyPower is an opportunity to make an impact in a young team and do work that really matters.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Writer
Locations: Lagos, Abuja (FCT)
Job type: Full-time
- We are looking for an amazing Content writer/developer to join our team. As the content writer at BuyPower, you will be in charge of specific content-heavy channels.
- This includes the company’s blog, email marketing, marketing automation and mobile app notifications. You will also provide a copy as needed (for ads, landing pages etc.) and collaborate with the social media and community manager for social media copy.
Responsibilities – What You’II Do
- Collaborate with team members and brainstorm subjects for creative content
- Come up with content goals and strategies to increase awareness of our products, drive relevant traffic back to our site and increase conversion velocity through our digital/content funnel
- Create unique, simple-to-understand and user-friendly contents using good SEO techniques
- Write new web content and edit existing content
- Edit and proofread new content before publication
- Manage the distribution of content through our various channels, including social media
- Analyze performance indicators and web traffic and determine the effectiveness of created content
Qualifications – What we are looking out for
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, English, journalism, or related field.
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing strategies including SEO, email marketing, and web analytics.
- Working knowledge of content management systems.
- In-depth knowledge of keyword research, SEO copywriting and the behaviors of search engines.
- A portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
What’s in it for You
- Highly competitive salary ($5,000 – $8,000)
- Work with the smartest and coolest people while building innovative products and solving problems
- Flexi-work and paid annual leave days
- Premium health insurance
- Free lunch, data allowance, performance bonus and many other benefits
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online