Reliance HMO uses Technology to Make Healthcare Accessible and Affordable. Through an integrated approach that includes affordable health insurance, telemedicine, and a combination of partner and proprietary healthcare facilities, Reliance Health offers innovative healthcare solutions that meet the needs of emerging markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Marketer (SEO)
Location: Lagos (Remote)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate will be a really good writer that has worked as a journalist or editor at a content-heavy online publication OR has direct, growth-focused experience in marketing at B2C startups. Bonus point if you have had your work featured in multiple publications:
- Developing processes to acquire backlinks at scale.
- Creating well-researched content templates.
- Managing contract writers and data entry personnel.
- Making technical SEO recommendations and monitoring our keyword ranking.
- Ensuring we rank number 1 for our money keywords by improving site content and backlinks.
- Growing traffic to all our web properties.
- Acting as an internal editor for all customer communications
- 2 – 4 years of direct, growth-focused experience in marketing at B2C startups or online publications.
- Proven success growing organic traffic to a blog or a content-heavy site
- Proven success getting featured on popular blogs and publications
- Proven success scaling link-building campaigns
- Good copywriter
- A demonstration of curiosity, love for learning, creativity, execution and speed
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to think from first principles.
What’s on Offer?
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Join a market leader within Media & Entertainment
- Fantastic work culture.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online