Fluffy provides for his dog.
According to Today, comedian Gabriel Iglesias lavished his longtime lover Risa with a quinceaera celebration that cost approximately $100,000.
Iglesias captioned an Instagram image, “Party of the year for my little princess,” with the phrase “party of the year.” “Risa has brought me so many years of joy. I only desired to honor her. I even wore pants”
Fluffy Iglesias released a video to his social media accounts showing him pushing the 4-pound chihuahua in a decorated carriage as they entered a party together.
Iglesias stated, “I’ve had dogs since I was a child, and Risa was the only female dog I’ve ever owned.” “Since the day I got her, she has always been in my hoodie. We are quite close.”
Unlike Iglesias, who celebrated her “quinceaera” at the age of 15, Risa is estimated to be between 16 and 17 years old.
At her quinceaera, Iglesias pushed a carriage with his dog Risa riding in it.
The comedian invited around 300 guests to the party, along with approximately 12 canines accompanied by their owners.
Iglesias hired a band, DJ, dancers, enormous robot men, and “Christian and Scooby,” a man-and-dog pair, for Risa’s birthday party. In addition, there was a bear-building station and caricature artists.
The “Mr. Iglesias” singer was inspired to organize the birthday celebration for his dog after observing someone else do it. He viewed it as a challenge to go the additional mile.
“In no way does he love his dog more than I do. “Contest accepted” Iglesias stated.
Iglesias performs for his Netflix special at Dodger Stadium.
According to Today, Risa donned three different couture costumes made by Iglesias’ director of operations, Marybel Pineda, throughout the course of the evening, which also featured an extensive meal.
People claim that I squandered money because I went all out, but I disagree. Iglesias stated, “I’m celebrating something that means the world to me.”
Fluffy recently launched his latest Netflix special “Gabriel Iglesias: Stadium Fluffy” where he talked about his adventures with Risa and his other dog Vinny during the 2020 lockdowns including a trip to Starbucks to grab “puppuccinos.”
↯↯↯Read More On The Topic On TDPel Media ↯↯↯
Also On TDPel Media
- Wards in the Free State hospital have roof leaks
- Big Zulu fought in a boxing battle, but not against Nyovest
- Showmax releases a trailer for the documentary series “Sex and Pleasure
- Madrid destroyed Percy Tau’s Al-Ahly in the Fifa Club World Cup semifinals
- Return of Jadon Sancho salvages a point for Manchester United
- Balenciaga joins children’s advocacy group after BDSM teddy bear incident
- “Tshedi is the show”: Fans of “The Wife” commend Motsoaledi Setumo
- “Age is just a number,” Carl Niehaus argues in response to the “blesser” moniker
- Updated figures place Elon Musk within striking distance of the world’s wealthiest position
- Iceland project to combat child drinking and drug use in George