Collection Agent at Altara Credit Limited – TDPel Jobs
Altara Credit Limited (“Altara”) is a Nigerian consumer and business services venture. Our core value proposition is to improve the quality of life for the average Nigerian by driving financial inclusion. Altara is built on serving the underbanked and the otherwise financially excluded.
Our debut service is “buy now, pay later” where we allow formal & informal sector workers, and SME owners purchase a variety of products and equipment for their homes and businesses but instead of paying for the products in full upfront, pay a small amount over time.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Collection Agent
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Collect outstanding debts from clients and achieve collection targets to ensure positive cash flow.
- Maintain debtor’s book to ensure that the debt status is accurate and latest.
- Develop reports on an overdue account.
- Monitor slow-moving accounts to identify delinquent accounts and take necessary action to recover the debts.
- Post customers’ checks and ensure timely credit transfer.
- Review collection queue to perform collection activities accordingly.
- Adhere to collections policies and procedures.
- Close a specific number of collection accounts each month to meet the assigned target.
- Contact debtors and implement repayment schedules and terms.
- Visit defaulting customers for payment
- Assist the company to take legal action against debtors by providing necessary information
- Carry out other deliverables as assigned by Team Lead
- B.Sc/HND in Business Administration, finance, accounting, or any related discipline
- > Minimum of 2 years experience in collections/ Recovery in a consumer finance company, microfinance, or bank
- Excellent written and face interpersonal, communication, and persuasion skills
- Strong mathematical skills
- Commitment to achieving performance goals
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft office tools including MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical, organizational, and attention to details
- Great at time management, multitasking, and prioritizations skills
- Analytical skills
- Negotiation skills
- Innovative skills
- Ability to take initiative
- Ability to work with stress and under pressure.
- N30,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
16th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.
Note: Multiple applications will be disqualified.