Cloud Infrastructure Specialist at Credit Direct Liited – TDPel Jobs
Credit Direct Limited is a leading innovation-driven financial services company based in Lagos, Nigeria with branches spread across the Country. We pioneered the unsecured micro-lending space in Nigeria and are positioned to be the dominant market leader in the Country and beyond.
Our services are hinged on a partnership with employers and our customers to provide friendly innovative loan and investment products while our various repayment options give our customers the freedom, flexibility, and confidence to enjoy their lives. Our services are trusted by over 300,000 active customers, the largest endorsement in the Nigerian public and private sectors; and this has inspired us to remain the leader in Nigeria’s micro-lending space.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cloud Infrastructure Specialist
Division: Innovations & Technology
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for system uptime and performance as it relates to server, application and software configuration.
- Provide implementation, configuration, monitoring and troubleshooting activities for server hardware and operating system software; Linux / Windows server, storage and virtualization technologies.
- Engineering solutions for scale, resiliency and maintainability.
- Generate system metrics and reports for purposes of detecting performance bottleneck and capacity planning.
- Designing and influencing the building of On-Prem and cloud services and integration.
- Design, Architect and build out from the ground up and maintain MS Azure cloud platform/solution to secure data access and platform stability.
- Configure, maintain and monitor MS SQL databases servers; ensure 99.9% uptime and performance, manage back-ups and recovery procedures.
- Perform 7x24x365 on-call operations for server infrastructure and server related hardware and software.
- Developing disaster recovery plans, validating infrastructure readiness for cloud migration; installing, upgrading, and relocating server-related hardware and software.
- A First Degree in Computer Science or any related discipline is required
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar capacity.
- Experience in FinTech development is preferred
- ITIL, MSCE (Server and Cloud), CCNA – An added advantage
Application Closing Date
Monday, 28th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online