Chief Result Marketing Officer at Neco Enadama Group – TDPel Jobs
Neco 2021 latest result is out for candidates. See the Neco online portal for result 2021. Enadama Group partners with Entrepreneurs, Institutions, and governments of Nations to build the critical infrastructure for Africa’s coming economic boom. We are creating unlimited wealth for Africans through Technology and Innovation. We invest in Agriculture, Finance, Education, Healthcare, Oil & Gas, Media & Logistics, Construction, and Engineering.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Marketing Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
About the job
- We are seeking to hire a CMO who will be responsible for developing and overseeing the marketing strategy of our businesses.
- The Neco duties include research into the market and competitors. You will be responsible for planning the marketing of the Group’s businesses in order to grow a customer base and optimize result and profits.
- The Neco will help decide the overall strategy of our organization, and will be responsible for the group’s business growth and financial performance, influence many departments, and help determine business decisions such as mergers and acquisitions.
- Responsible for overseeing the planning, development, and execution of the Group’s marketing and advertising initiatives.
- Work hand in hand with all brand vendors and publicists, as well as ensure adequate provisions are met for the achievement of the Group’s marketing strategies.
- Reports to the Chief Operating Officer on all Neco operations, activities, and actions on a periodic basis.
- Maximize revenue generation by increasing sales through successful marketing strategies for the Group, utilizing market research, product marketing, marketing communications, advertising, and public relations instruments.
- Set marketing strategies for each individual unit and ensure adequate and effective planning, implementation, and management of these strategies.
- Contribute to the overall growth of the group, and review periodically the KPIs for the various units under the marketing department.
- Review and manage the content marketing, as well as design, plan, and execute effective marketing campaigns of the Group
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and Neco practices
- Align the company around customer centricity, efficiently utilizing data and analytics, to deliver superior, personalized customer experiences, and measurable business results
- Develop a robust marketing strategy, to aid the Group to compete in the future, by creating breakthrough customer offerings and advance marketing by exploiting advanced technologies, platforms, and alternative media tools.
- Be an architect and steward of the Group Brands, by creating and telling the brands’ narratives.
- Responsible for the harmonization of the Media strategy unit, Client service Management unit, Call center Management unit, Social Media Promoters, and content creators.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, or a relevant field is a prerequisite, and an MSc / MA is an added advantage.
- Proven experience as Marketing Executive or similar role with a minimum of 5 years cognate managerial experience.
- Demonstrable experience in developing efficient Neco strategies and business plans for all marketing aspects (branding, product promotion, etc.)
- Solid understanding of market research and data analysis methods
- Ability to apply marketing techniques over digital (e.g. social media) and non-digital (e.g. press) channels
- Understanding of different business disciplines (IT, finance, etc.)
- Proficient in MS Office and business software (e.g. CRM)
- A leader with both creative and analytical capabilities
- Outstanding communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal abilities.
Application Closing Date
2nd August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title, Company Name and (Candidate’s Name) as the subject of the mail e.g Chief Marketing Officer, Enadama Group (John Luke).