Chief Operating Officer at Deloitte Nigeria – TDPel Jobs
Deloitte Nigeria – Our client, a leading group specilaised in broadcast and e-commerce payment services is recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer
Job Type: Full time
- Our client is recruiting for the position of a Chief Operating Officer to oversee the organisation’s ongoing operations and procedures in broadcast media, payment services and e-commerce.
- The ideal candidates will be responsible for the daily efficiency of our client’s business platforms.
- The COO role is a key member of the senior management team, reporting only to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
- The candidate will maintain control of diverse business operations, therefore he or she must be an experienced and efficient leader with cognate Broadcast Media experience and must have excellent people skills, business acumen and exemplary work ethics.
- The goal of the COO position will be to secure the functionality of the business to drive extensive and sustainable growth on the client’s OTT and payment platforms.
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (Operations, Product/Service Development & Research, Marketing, Sales, Human Resource, IT and Finance etc.)
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
- Assist CEO in fundraising ventures
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
- Ability to attract high net worth individuals (political and corporate)
- Have the contacts for high level networking within and outside government
- B.Sc / BA in Business Administration or relevant field; MSc / MBA is a MUST.
- Minimum 10 years senior management experience in operations and or broadcast media.
- Proven experience as Chief Operating Office or in a similar role
- Understanding of business functions such as Production, Programming, Scheduling, Sales, HR, Finance, Marketing etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Experience in fundraising will be a plus
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- This opportunity provides competitive compensation for interested candidates with the right skill set, experience and qualification.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online