Chief Medical Director at Baze University – TDPel Jobs
Baze University is a fast-growing private University in the heart of Abuja. The University has been at the forefront of providing quality education, at the affordable cost, in a conducive environment. Baze University has continued to expand, growing in the last have faculties and more than thirty-two courses.
The University is now completing a state-of-the heart hospital, as another addition to its first-rate teaching facilities.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Chief Medical Director
- Medical Directors oversee the operation and success of medical services, hospital departments, clinical training services and blood banks.
Interested candidates must meet the following conditions:
- Candidate must be a Medical or Dental Practitioner, registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria of not less than Twelve (12) years Post-graduation.
- The candidate must be a fellow of either the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria or West African Postgraduate Medical College or its equivalent, registered by the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN).
- Candidate must have been Consultants for a minimum of five (5) years.
- Candidates must be medically fit.
- The candidate must be of proven good character and integrity.
- The candidate must possess a current Practicing License from the MDCN.
- Evidence of Medical Research is an added advantage.
- Administrative qualification and experience are an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Information and Communication Technology is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
23rd July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Candidates should apply by sending their Application Letter and CV with copies of cited relevant documents.
- Candidate should select their desired position on the application page.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for discussion / interviews on 28th July, 2021.
- Candidates are to strictly abide by the contents of the advertisements.