Chemical Analyst at Chris Ejik Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Products Limited – TDPel Jobs
Chris Ejik Group of Companies, incorporated in 1987, Chris Ejik Group is a multi-dimensional company with an interest in Power Generation &Transmission, Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Products, Electronics, and Agro-Allied Products. Carving a niche for itself, Chris Ejik Group and its subsidiaries operate in several sectors of the Nigerian economy and are on the move to cover more grounds.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chemical Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop, review and implement Analytical Testing Procedures (ATPs) and related documentation (eg SOPs) for regular and special starting materials, packaging materials, intermediates and finished products.
- Handling and use of the instruments in Instrumentation laboratory.
- To perform efficient physico-chemical analysis and evaluation on water samples, raw, and intermediate materials, finished products, stability studies and products undergoing Research & Development, returned products, etc., in accordance with CEP Quality policy requirements and other international compendia (USP, BP, Ph Eur. etc).
- Apply material safety data sheet for all materials and products in use and ensure adherence to all HSE directives on the use of work equipment, environment, tools, materials and products to forestall occupational hazard due to handling and exposure during material sampling and testing.
- Ensure proper preparation, documentation and safekeeping of reference and working standards.
- Ensure the adherence to Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) in order to maintain world-class laboratory operations.
- Drive delivery and continuous improvement and innovation.
- Ensure only wholesome chemicals/reagents are prepared and used for analysis.
- Preparation, standardization and documentation of volumetric solution and other analytical reagents to ensure testing accuracy and reliability.
- Maintain and update trend analysis for raw materials and finished products.
- Maintain laboratory equipment and other utilities in good state of use to preserve their useful life.
- Participate in analysts and analytical methods validation and development of new product formulation.
- Stability testing of products for new formulations and ongoing stability trials, using physical and instrumental techniques as appropriate.
- Writing analytical specifications using current pharmacopeias and reviewing existing analytical specifications.
- Minimum Educational Requirement: B.Sc Degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry or Physical Chemistry.
- Minimum Relevant Experience: 3 years.
- Possess knowledge on the principles and practice of Quality control & laboratory.
- Good knowledge of CGMP and GLP.
- Good Interpersonal relationship and communication.
- Data gathering, collation and analysis.
Application Closing Date
20th August, 2021.