We’re counting down the hours until the Season 10 debut of Below Deck on Bravo tonight at 8PM ET! Captain Lee, everyone’s favorite sea hunk, is back on board with the newly elevated fan favorite Fraser Olender as Chief Stew and Chef Rachel Hargrove. This season, spectators will be able to view the breathtaking surroundings of St. Lucia from the 197-foot-long motor boat St. David. Bosun Ross McHarg, Stews Hayley De Sola Pinto and Alissa Humber, Deck/Stew Camille Lamb, and Deckhands Tony Duarte, Katie Glaser, and Ben Willoughby are among the (mainly) new group of yachties tasked with maintaining the vessel and keeping the affluent, hard-partying charter guests content. Less than twenty-four hours before the first charter, the crew must rush to prepare the vessel for its passengers.
In this exclusive footage from the debut of Season 10, we see lunchtime havoc unfolding. Chef Rachel’s midday service is one hour and fifteen minutes late, and the inebriated charter guests are irritable. Fraser and Alissa work together to serve handmade pita, baba ganoush, and hummus as swiftly as possible, but one of the guests still complains of being “hangry.” The team has the additional responsibility of appeasing irate visitors and rumbling stomachs.
Fraser admits to the camera, “I’m getting a touch flustered” as one of the visitors spills a cup of sauce over the table. Fraser, ever the professional, grabs a towel and says, “What can I do?” Just accept whatever occurs.” As Alissa dashes out of the kitchen with a sizzling dish of meat, Fraser has a moment to himself in the pantry and quips, “I’m sweating like an utter filthy, irresponsible, f*cking whore.” Is Fraser challenging Captain Lee for the title of king of quips? To discover out, we must watch the rest of the season.
↯↯↯Read More On The Topic On TDPel Media ↯↯↯
Also On TDPel Media
- According to IFP, EFF’s allegations are dramatic and made up
- Turkey and Syria earthquake deaths are about 9,000
- ActionSA, ministers face beach pollution lawsuit
- Sadly, another Mpumalanga traffic officer is killed while on duty
- Trump slams Biden in State of the Union rebuttal
- Man and woman drown at Frazer Beach
- RJ Barrett wanting to play Knicks final game before NBA trade deadline
- Thief kicks NYC straphanger down subway stairs: cops
- Biden immigration problem to cost NYC $4.2B, twice Eric Adams’ estimate
- Grammy-winning artist Zakes Bantwini’s net worth, booking fee, and other details