Olympic champion Caster Semenya recently turned to Instagram to express gratitude to her wife Violet Raseboya for her support throughout their 13-year relationship and 6-year marriage.
Caster Semenya and Violet Raseboya, who have been together for thirteen years, have been married for six years and have committed to spend the rest of their lives together.
“Six years in the making, I hope there are many more to come. Aaaah ngwana as mpha ke ya tjeya shitah,” wrote Semenya.
Violet, Caster’s wife, also took to social media to announce her marriage and connection with Caster.
“Being in a relationship with you for thirteen years has brought me peace of mind. You make my life entire and right. Your life gives me the strength to do all for my family. You are the shield that prevents me from crying. Caster, happy sixth anniversary to us! I adore you so much.”
According to TshisaLIVE, Violet just celebrated the champion’s 32nd birthday.
“There is no need for a specific occasion to remind me of how unique and significant you are in my life. The stars follow you wherever you go.”
Also see: Caster Semenya’s audacious attempt to win the 5000m at the World Athletics Championships falls far short
Caster Semenya, an Olympic champion from Limpopo, and her wife Violet Raseboya have two children.
Raseboya disclosed that she and Semenya had four unsuccessful insemination attempts prior to the conception of their first daughter.
God responds in three ways. He replied affirmatively and grants your request. He denies your request and offers you something better. He advises you to be patient and then provides you the best. He gave us the greatest, which is you, my beautiful and intelligent princess. We attempted four unsuccessful inseminations prior to conceiving you. Happy third birthday, my adorable little girl!
She added, “You brought so much joy to everyone around you, and we adore you, Oratile the Miracle.”
↯↯↯Read More On The Topic On TDPel Media ↯↯↯
Also On TDPel Media
- Chelsea Handler slams “Moron” Marjorie Taylor Greene on “The Daily Show”
- Leah Remini weeps because her daughter is reapplying to college
- British school principal found dead in apparent murder-suicide: police
- Rescue canine is helping Mark Pilgrim realize his ambition
- Onstage at the Grammys, Harry Styles’ dancers expose a technical problem
- How Amber Rose discusses OnlyFans and stripping with her nine-year-old son Sebastian
- Roman Reigns Bloodline saga reveals WWE’s decade-long creative error
- Tennessee police chief sacked over ex-sex cop’s escapades
- SWISS launches Premium Economy to Johannesburg
- Concerned fans regarding Anthony Anderson’s weight reduction