Buyer at Altara Credit Limited – TDPel Jobs
Altara Credit Limited, our mission is simple, to improve the lives of Nigerians. To do this, Altara and its dedicated team seek to tackle a critical challenge in Africa – access to payment solutions that make product prices more digestible.
Our debut service is“buy now, pay later” where we allow formal & informal sector workers, and SME owners to purchase a variety of products and equipment for their homes and businesses but instead of paying for the products in full upfront, pay a small amount over time.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Buyer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- This is a role where you will report directly to the Internal Operations Lead. In this capacity you will be responsible for the majority of the Vendor sourcing, purchasing functions, and carrying out internal audits to ensure smooth operations and process improvement.
- Building relationships with the key suppliers-local suppliers.
- Getting several Suppliers/ best prices so we can get the widest margin.
- Collating of orders from each stores and liaising with Suppliers.
- Weekly submission of each stores inventory.
- Weekly submission of customers order.
- Month stock reconciliation report for each stores.
- Supporting the team with strategic planning and key decision making on operations.
- Creating a well-defined process map for activities related to customer purchases and delivery.
- Online Catalog update.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s / OND / HND degree from an accredited university or college.
- 2 years’ experience managing and operating retail outlets or similar position.
- Ability to take initiative and high sense of urgency to handle priorities with accuracy and efficiency while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to define problems, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions to solve them.
- Commitment to process improvement.
- Must be extremely customer centric with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and in-person interpersonal, communication and persuasion skills.
- Team oriented, great at time management, multitasking skills.
- Branch office: Ibadan. Role may require some domestic travel
- Headquarter: Lagos.
- N30,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2021.
Note: In 5 bullet points, express how you would excel in the role with an example of a project in your current position.