Costarchem Nigeria is a subsidiary of costar USA. The company is a world leader in the delivery of tailored Constructive Solutions for virtually any type of construction project, combining high-quality products, expert technical support, customer service and innovation.
Costar Building Product system has been producing innovative construction chemicals that help gives strength and increase the life span of a modern building.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- Conduct market research to identify selling opportunities and evaluate customer needs.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling and field sales.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services.
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data.
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results.
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams.
Qualifications & Requirements
- B.Sc degree in Civil /Chemical Engineering, Architecture, Chemistry, other qualifications may be considered based on attributes and experience.
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Handson experience with CRM software, preferably Odoo is a plus.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Fast learner and passion for sales.
- Good knowledge of the construction industry
- Selfmotivated with a resultsdriven approach.
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations with good communication skills.
- Ability to drive and must be ready for extensive travel
- Excellent Reporting.
Application Closing Date
15th August, 2021.
The post Business Development Executive at Costarchem Nigeria Limited appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.