The Insolvency Service would like to invite you to attend Research and Technical Conference to be held online on 19 November 2021 ‘Forward Thinking: insolvency strategies for a post pandemic economy’.
Forward Thinking will facilitate a link between academia, the insolvency sector and policymakers, by providing a platform for current insolvency research and a forum for technical discussion.
Papers will be presented by key figures from academia and industry including:
- Dr Kayode Akintola, Professor David Milman & Sofia Ellina, Lancaster University
- Professor Peter Walton, University of Wolverhampton
- Dr Bolanle Adebola, University of Reading
- Professor Rebecca Parry, Nottingham Trent University
- Sue Morgan, University of Nottingham
- Inga West, Counsel, Ashurst LLP
- Alfonso Nocilla, Assistant Professor, University of Western Ontario
- Dr Stephen Baister, Deputy Insolvency & Companies Court Judge of the High Court
We will be encouraging comment and questions from online attendees so come along and get involved!