Base and Facilities Officer at Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) – France – TDPel Jobs
Medecins Sans Frontieres is a private, not-for-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in distress, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.
The French Section of Médecins Sans Frontières is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Base and Facilities Officer
Employment Type: Contract
- Carrying out or supervising all maintenance logistics activities in the MSF base and other assigned MSF premises (vehicles, fuel consumption, and local infrastructure) according to MSF standards and protocols in order to have the material, infrastructure and vehicles in optimal running conditions.
- Planning vehicles movements, tracking individual trips, and ensuring implementation of security measures
- Tracking consumption of supplies, fuel, lubricants, used in different facilities (office, house, store, etc.).
- Checking the maintenance of the various open spaces (gardens, courtyards…) and ensuring that domestic waste is correctly discarded
- Checking and ensuring the maintenance of MSF premises and facilities, as well as the general water supply, electrical, walls, ceilings ect. and security conditions. In this sense, making inspection visits to assess the rehabilitation needs of facilities.
- Performing maintenance of logistics equipment for cold chain, energy, IT and radio communications, in particular:
- Inventories and the reallocation of equipment.
- Renewing the authorization to use radio material with local authorities.
- Checking the quality of the work carried out on generators and electrical installations.
- Preparing orders for his sector activity, do the follow-up, and checking their proper reception and state.
- Carrying out local purchases and ensuring that the line manager is aware of any problems linked to the quality or availability of the items to be purchased.
- Supervision of MSF staff assigned to support activities under his/her management (drivers, watchmen, radio operators etc)
- Participating in trainings at the request of the line manager
- Education: Logistics or Supply Chain Diploma
- Experience: Previous experience in technical works
- Languages: English and Hausa essential
208 working hours per month and roster flexibility required.
According to MSF France salary grid.
Application Closing Date
7th August, 2021 (5pm).
The post Base and Facilities Officer at Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) – France appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.