Architect II at the College of Agriculture, Science and Technology – TDPel Jobs
Nasarawa State College of Agriculture, Lafia was established in 1977 under the then ministry of Agriculture, Jos, Plateau State as a Training School. In view of the change of Status of the College of Agriculture to College of Agriculture, Science and Technology, the need for additional Departments and Programmes becomes imperative.
Consequently, the Governing Council of the College of Agriculture, Science and Technology Lafia, Nasarawa State hereby invites interested and suitably qualified candidates to apply for the position below:
Job Title: Architect II (CONTEDISS 08)
Location: Lafia, Nasarawa
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidates must possess a good Bachelor of Science Degree in Architecture (minimum of Second Class Lower Division), M.Sc in Architecture from a recognized University, plus NYSC Discharge certificate or Exemption Certificate or Letter of Exclusion. A pass in the Final I examination of the Royal Institute British Architecture (RIBA) or a pass in the final I examination of the Nigeria Institute of Architecture (NIA).
- Candidates must be registered with the Architectural Registration Council of Nigeria (ARCON).
- Candidates must be Computer literate.
Terms of Appointment and Conditions of Service
- This is as contained in the Conditions of Service of the College of Agriculture, Science and Technology, Lafia.
Application Closing Date
6th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications and Twenty (20) Copies of their updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) which must include but not limited to the following:
- Full Name
- Post Applied for
- Place and Date of Birth
- Nationality, State and Local Government Area of Origin
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children
- Permanent Home Address
- Current Postal Address
- Phone Number(s)
- E-mail Address
- Educational Institutions Attended with Dates
- Educational Qualifications Obtained with Dates
- List of Publications
- Academic and Professional Associations / Bodies
- Work Experience, Status and Salary
- Current Position and Salary
- Other Activities outside Current Employment
- Names and Address of Three (3) Referees.
All Applications should be addressed and sent to:
College of Agriculture, Science and Technology,
P.M.B. 33, Lafia,
- Applicants should indicate on the Top Left hand Corner of the envelope the post they are applying for.
- Applicants should also request their Referees to forward their confidential reports under confidential cover on their behalf directly to the Registrar, on or before the closing date.
- Applicants will be required to produce original of their Certificates and other Credentials at the interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.