A Massachusetts couple who were acquaintances with missing mother Ana Walshe said she had liquidated her possessions in preparation for a New Year’s surprise.
NBC Washington reported that Mike and Mandi Silva had rented their apartment in Revere, Massachusetts, from Ana and her husband, Brian, for the past four years.
Mike told a news station that on December 28 or 29, Ana hurriedly liquidated possessions, including an apartment and a car, for cash.
She had been commuting between Washington, DC and Massachusetts, where she works in real estate.
The couple, who are also friends with the Walshs, stated that Ana, the mother of three small boys, had been strange for the preceding six months.
“Nothing makes sense,” Mandi stated to NBC Washington.
Brian texted Mandi on January 2, a day after Ana disappeared and two days before he reported her missing, she said, to wish her a good new year.
“We regret the delay. My son recently discovered my misplaced phone,” he reportedly wrote.
According to friends who rent an apartment from the family, Ana Walshe hurriedly liquidated assets in the days before she disappeared.
Brian Walshe is accused with obstructing the investigation into the disappearance of his wife.
Sunday, he was charged with obstructing the police investigation into Ana’s disappearance after claiming she went for the airport on December 31 to catch a flight to Washington, D.C.
According to the police, he went to Home Depot and purchased $450 worth of cleaning goods, which was a violation of his parole requirements during his home confinement for art fraud charges.
The couple’s basement reportedly included a knife and blood, as well as the results of Walshe’s Internet searches on “how to dispose of a 115-pound woman’s body.”
A hacksaw, a hatchet, and a rug were recovered by police at a waste transfer facility.
Police discovered a hacksaw, a hatchet, and other suspicious materials at a garbage transfer station in Peabody, about an hour away from the family’s home in Cohasset.
Ana Walshe and her three children aged 2 to 6 years old.
Twitter / Ana Walshe
The three youngsters of the Walshes are currently in state care.
↯↯↯Read More On The Topic On TDPel Media ↯↯↯
Also On TDPel Media
- Turkey and Syria earthquake deaths are about 9,000
- ActionSA, ministers face beach pollution lawsuit
- Sadly, another Mpumalanga traffic officer is killed while on duty
- Trump slams Biden in State of the Union rebuttal
- Man and woman drown at Frazer Beach
- RJ Barrett wanting to play Knicks final game before NBA trade deadline
- Thief kicks NYC straphanger down subway stairs: cops
- Biden immigration problem to cost NYC $4.2B, twice Eric Adams’ estimate
- Grammy-winning artist Zakes Bantwini’s net worth, booking fee, and other details
- Brandi Glanville Romanced Caroline Manzo’s While Filming ‘RHUGT’: Report