Ali Stroker and David Perlow deserve your congratulations!
Last month, the 35-year-old “Glee” alum and her 37-year-old spouse secretly welcomed their first child.
“World meet Jesse Kenneth Perlow!
” the new mother stated Thursday on Instagram. “Born 11/8 in good health and delighted to be here!
She said, “Life will never be the same again.” “We are extremely fortunate to have you as our son! ”
The couple wed in July 2021, with the Tony-winning actor announcing the following year that they were expecting their first child.
“We are expecting a child!!!
” the singer captioned the ultrasound snap on her Instagram reveal in July. “The newest team member will arrive in November! ”
The first child of Ali Stroker and David Perlow has arrived.
Tony Awards Getty Images Pro
She concluded, “A dream fulfilled!! Best [marriage] year ever! Thank you for helping me create this life! We won the lottery! I love you.”
Celebrity pals of Stroker expressed their support in the comments section.
In July, the couple revealed that they were expecting a child.
“Oh my goodness, congrats! Prepare yourself for all the excitement; I am very pleased for you! ” Max Adler of “Glee” wrote at the time.
Jesse Tyler Ferguson of Broadway posted his “congratulations,” while Matt Bomer said “Ali!!! Yes!!! I am really pleased for you!!! ”
Stroker and Perlow were married in July of 2021.
Stroker and Perlow first met in college at New York University, but they reconnected and started dating in 2015 while co-starring in “Spring Awakening.”
Four years later, the actress told People that her relationship is “beautiful.”
She is most recognized for her Broadway performances and guest appearance on “Glee.”
“As a child, I suppose I was always frightened of not finding someone who would chose this,” she said in an interview in July 2019, referring to the wheelchair she uses due to a spinal cord injury she sustained in a car accident when she was a toddler.
Stroker continued, “He was so adorable at the Tony Awards, asking me which side I wanted him on for photos.” “When I look at those images, I think, ‘That’s my dream. To find a partner that wants to be with me and is so proud of me'”
She decided that his gesture on the red carpet meant “so lot.”
↯↯↯Read More On The Topic On TDPel Media ↯↯↯
Also On TDPel Media
- Queens NYPD seeking for man who randomly assaulted women
- Florida adolescent Aiden Fucci admits to fatally stabbing 13-year-old cheerleader Tristyn Bailey
- Former Goldman Sachs executive Harvey Schwartz has been named CEO of Carlyle Group
- Bethany Hamilton, a surfer, says she will not compete against trans women
- I almost perished from $117K in black-market BBL injections
- “The View” Jokes About Bored Ben Affleck at Grammys: “J.Lo Should’ve Brought” Mum
- National Enquirer acquired for $100 million to indicted former MoviePass CEO: report
- Dell is eliminating almost 6,500 positions as the PC market declines
- Rasta The Artist honors Riky Rick at Cotton Festival 2023
- Emirates now offers MORE Cape Town flights