Admin Officers at Waec Reputable Real Estate Timetable Company – Devien Consult – 2 Openings – TDPel Jobs
Checkout WAEC Latest Exam Timetable 2021. This WAEC 2021 released timetable / Calendar is available online. Devien Consult – Our client, a reputable Real Estate company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Officer
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Part-time
Slot: 2 Openings
- We are looking for competent, experienced and energetic managers of resources and people to join our team as our Admin Officers to ensure the smooth running of the daily administrative activities.
- We will be requiring TWO Waec Officers; One that focus mainly on Operation and the other will help focus on accounts while also adding to operational timetable. These roles report directly to our HR Consultants and the CEO
- Working with our HR Consultants to ensure the smooth running of all administrative functions in company
- Planning and coordinating administrative procedures and waec systems and devising ways to streamline processes
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new timetable with attention to budgetary constraints
- Keep records of company activities, its personnel, contractors, partners, equipment, and assets.
- Ensure compliance with set goals, tasks, policies, and requirements by company staff
- Monitor and maintain contacts and relations with waec, clients, government, and trade union representatives.
- Relate with all outlets directly and through outlet coordinators for reports on daily sales and stock balances.
- Ensure Clients Relation Officers respond to customer requests or complaints in a timely and professional manner.
- Develop strong relationships with customers timetable and demonstrate how the Company can add value to them
- Identify potential customer needs and opportunities to grow the business.
- Carry out all other general administrative tasks within waec.
- Creating, updating, and maintaining records and databases
- Maintain basic accounting records
- Initiating and monitoring monthly, quarterly, and yearly performance management systems timetable and processes
- Minimum of OND in relative field
- Proven 1-3 years of experience as Administration Officer
- Basic knowledge and experience in HR will be good advantage
- Basic to fair knowledge in Accounting and Book-keeping will be good advantage for successful candidate that will man the Admin (Accounts)
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures and departmental policies
- Proficient in MS Office, Google workspace.
- Basic Familiarity with entry-level Accounting Software
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- Good interpersonal skills
- A team player with leadership skills
- Customer service Orientation.
- Must live around waec and its environs.
N40,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
14th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click here to apply online