Admin Officer at Panai Global Services – TDPel Jobs
Panai Global servicers is a real estate company located in a Abuja.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Coordinating schedules, organize meetings and take minutes of minutes.
- Distributing memos and reports and ensuring employees are kept current of necessary company news and information.
- Prepare monthly reports on expenses and office budgets.
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner on behalf of the company.
- Answer queries by employees and clients.
- Welcome and direct visitors to the appropriate department.
- Screen phone calls and route callers to the appropriate department.
- Reply to email, telephone or face to face enquiries about the company’s products and services.
- Make travel arrangements for staff, such as flights booking, car hire pick up and drop off, hotel accommodation and reservations when on out of station duties.
- Ensure efficient operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies from vendor.
- Source, maintain and update the Vendor Management System database.
- Perform administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
Qualification / Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, such as office administration, may be preferred.
- 3 years experience in office administration.
- Must have knowledge of how to use standard office equipment, such as fax machines, modern phone systems, and copy machines.
- Must be commitment to excellent customer service delivery.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the willingness to make phone calls, emails, and other communications with clients.
- Superb interpersonal skills.
- Experience in using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Power Point and Excel
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Must be proactive and able to communicate properly.
- Must be willingly to use own imitative to get things done.
N50,000 – N75,000 per month.
Application Closing Date
30 August, 2021