Admin / Front Desk Officer (AFDO) at Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) – TDPel Jobs
Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is one of the leading Nigerian Non-Governmental Organizations implementing programs of improving Sexual and Reproductive Health, Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria, etc. We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and competitive remuneration.
We are recruiting qualified candidates for the on-going USAID funded OVC project (Integrated Child Health and Social Services Award) within the capacity below:
Job Title: Admin / Front Desk Officer (AFDO)
Location: Benin, Edo
- We are recruiting for the on-going USAID funded OVC project: Integrated Child Health and Social Services Award in Edo State.
- The candidate will be based in Benin under overall supervision of the Chief of Party.
- The AFDO will report to the State Program Coordinator, with oversight guidance from the DFO.
- S/he will be responsible for the day-to-day secretarial and demonstrative functions of the state office.
- He / She will be responsible for HR and personnel matters as well as the supervision of the drivers and project visitors and interacting with visiting stakeholders
- 100% of his/ her time per annum is chargeable to the project
- B.Sc / HND in Business Administration, Social Sciences or HND in Secretarial Studies.
- At least 3 years cognate experience in NGOs and services organizations.
- S/he should also possess excellent oral and written skills in English language, proficiency in current office software applications (Ms Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experience in multi-cultural setting will be added advantage.
- 100% of his/her time per annum is chargeable to the project.
We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and competitive remuneration.
Application Closing Date
Thursday 5th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should complete the online form below and send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter in ONLY one attachment (MS Word document), explaining suitability for the job to: email@example.com
- Please indicate the title of post applied for in the subject line of the email.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as 3 professional referees.
- Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply.
- ARFH has a Child Safeguarding policy in place and is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).