During her New Year’s Eve concert in Las Vegas, the Hello hitmaker Adele opened up about her problems with persistent back pain.
The Grammy-winning musician was observed stumbling across the platform while handing out T-shirts to concertgoers. Adele then informed the audience about her sciatica, lamenting that it has hindered her ability to move freely on stage.
The 34-year-old remarked, “I’ve simply got to get to the other side of the stage; I’m forced to waddle these days due to severe sciatica.”
Since she was 15, when she slipped a disk while sneezing, the Easy On Me singer has been suffering from back aches, and she has been in discomfort for “half of my life.”
“It usually flares up due to stress or bad posture,” she told the audience, admitting that her recent 100-pound weight loss and strenuous exercise helped alleviate some of her health difficulties.
“I now have a strong core, which I never had before, and my back is less prone to discomfort. It means I can accomplish more, and I can play with my child a bit more.”
↯↯↯Read More On The Topic On TDPel Media ↯↯↯
Also On TDPel Media
- RJ Barrett wanting to play Knicks final game before NBA trade deadline
- Thief kicks NYC straphanger down subway stairs: cops
- Biden immigration problem to cost NYC $4.2B, twice Eric Adams’ estimate
- Grammy-winning artist Zakes Bantwini’s net worth, booking fee, and other details
- Brandi Glanville Romanced Caroline Manzo’s While Filming ‘RHUGT’: Report
- US military releases pictures of Chinese spy balloon recovery
- Las Vegas man arrested for allegedly stealing pregnant woman’s 2 French bulldogs at gunpoint
- Two men arrested in 1975 murder of an Indiana schoolgirl who “fought for her life”
- Posthumous election of a mayoral candidate in Ecuador hours after a murder
- Travis Kelce quips that he must “start reproducing” to keep up with his brother Jason