Adamawa State College of Health Technology Courses
- ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH TECHNOLOGIST
- ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH TECHNICIAN
- HEALTH INFORMATION MANAGEMENT
- HEALTH PROMOTION AND EDUCATION
- SOCIAL WORK
- NUTRITION AND DIETETICS
- DENTAL SURGERY TECHNICIAN
- PHARMACY TECHNICIAN
- MEDICAL LABORATORY TECHNICIAN
- HEALTH PROMOTION AND EDUCATION ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH ASSISTANT
- CHEW (ABRIDGEMENT)
Adamawa State College of Health Technology Admission Requirements
- All Diploma/National Diploma/Higher National Diploma courses are five (5) credit passes in basic science subjects in NECO, WAEC, GCE. In not more than two sittings All Certificate courses are Four (4) passes which must include English and Mathematics plus two Science subject (Biology Chemistry.
- Health Science or Integrated Science) and two passes in any other two subjects in NECO, WAEC, GCE, GRADE II. or NAETEB. In not more than two sittings
- Meanwhile, the following courses accept NECO, WAEC, GCE. GRADE II, or NABTEB
- Diploma in Nutrition and Dietetics (NUD)
- Diploma In Environmental Health (EVT) Diploma In Social Work (DSW) NB:
- Holders of Environmental Health Assistant (EHA), JUNIOR Community Health Extension Worker (JCHEW), Medical Laboratory Assistant (MLA), Certificate in Health Education (CHE/STIPC) and Pharmacy Assistant Certificate (PAC) who have basic requirements for Diploma, and one-year post qualification experience can be admitted into 200 level of the HPC, and EVT Programme.
How to Apply for Adamawa State College of Health Technology Admission Form
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
The application is open from 1st March 2022 and ends on 31st May, 2022.