Today, tennis legend Martina Navratilova revealed that she has been diagnosed with two types of cancer.
Navratilova, a 66-year-old former Wimbledon champion, said in November that she has been diagnosed with throat and breast cancer after noticing a large lymph node in her neck.
Navratilova told The Times, “This double whammy is serious but fixable.” “I’m anticipating a positive conclusion. It will stink for a while, but I will fight with everything I have.
This is breaking news, and there will be more to come…
Martina Navratilova stated today that she has been diagnosed with two types of cancer.
↯↯↯Read More On The Topic On TDPel Media ↯↯↯
Also On TDPel Media
- Do I want this for my son? Elizabeth Chambers, Armie Hammer’s ex-wife, speaks
- Marine who crashed with Dem. Senator criticizes police inaction
- Chechen commander urges Russia to attack Poland to “denazify and demilitarize”
- Andrea Yates’s husband believes she should not be prosecuted for paralysis and postpartum depression
- 15-year-old boy who brutally beat a 9-year-old child on a Florida school bus is charged with battery
- Putin mercenary who ‘waved the skull of a dead Ukrainian’ was shot in the head and died as a result
- Investigators claim Putin ‘supplied Buk missile’ that downed airliner MH17 over Ukraine
- 50 mph motorist is stopped by police for eating soup while driving
- Aussie visitors cautioned about sneaking narcotics into Bali as Brazilian teen faces death punishment
- Ex-bartender suggests bars employ “banter police” to cut down on drunken banter